Control de Horas
PÁGINA PRUEBA ABIERTA
Control de horas
|Control de horas|
You may use shortcodes to add information to any page/course/lesson/quiz. Here are built-in shortcodes for displaying relavent user information.
This shortcode shows the user account details,his enrolled courses and orders placed by him. This shortcode also provides the functoinality to edit user profile.
This shortcode shows the list of the edwiser bridge courses. You can use this shortcode on any page. This shortcode can take following parameters:
- order: Sets order of courses. Possible values: DESC, ASC. Example:
- per_page: Sets number of courses per page. Example:
- categories: Shows courses from spesified category slugs. Example:
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
- cat_per_page: Sets number of categorys groups shown per page Example:
- group_by_cat: This shows the courses grouped by the categorys. Possible values:yes,no. Example:
- horizontally_scroll: This will shows the courses in one row with horizontal scroll. Possible values:yes,no. Example:
This shortcode shows single course page.This shortcode takes course id as a parameter. Example:
This shortcode shows the users enrolled courses list and the courses from the enrolled courses categorys where user is not enrolled as the recommended courses. This shortcode can take following parameters.
- my_courses_wrapper_title:This will sets the title for the courses wrapper Example:
You are not logged in. Click here to login.
- recommended_courses_wrapper_title:This will sets the title for the courses wrapper Example:
- number_of_recommended_courses:This will sets the quntity to show in the recommended courses Example:
- my_courses_progress:This will show the course progress if it is set 1 and will hide course progress if set to 0 and if the parameter is not set